Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pictures of my Neighborhood

Hello,
So you wanna see some pictures of my new neighorhood. Well then just open up and say "ahhh." As in "ahhh how pretty." My building is nice, but I just thought you might like these. These pictures were taken literally right outside of the compund. One of these pictures is for Isaiah. See if you can figure out why. It should be obvious. Now, try not to get to jealous of me when you see where I am living. I know you have always wanted to live in a place this beautiful, just remember that in a few months, this place will be even nicer once the temps reach 120 or so. Anywho, I just wanted to share these photos. I will try to call you soon.
I love you more
 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates