Saturday, February 19, 2005

Lauryn's Birthday (and the "stache")

There was supposed to be a movie, but it won't attach. So I guess the picture will have to do. It was for Lauryn, but I thought others might want to see it. As you can see from the photo, I am growing the in-country "stache." The movie gave a much better view of the "stache," but no can do. I will try to send it again later, when someone who is a lot smater on computers than I will be around, or awake. I will of course keep you all up to date on all the latest significant events related to the "stache." I encourage all men to grow facial hair in support of the deployed "stache." Show your support for your troops' "stache."
Love,
Rob
 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates