Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Iraqi National Guard

Hi,

I know how much you like pictures. Sorry about the blacked out faces, but I don't want to jeopordize anyone. The picture goes from left to right: SFC Carter, Iraqi CSM Ghanem, Me, 1LT Trevathan, kneeling ING SGT, Iraqi LTC Najem, SFC Coons, CMOC guard, ING soldier. I feel bad blacking out the faces of these guys, but it is better if they remain unidentified. Not that I think any terrorists are looking at my website or tracking my e-mails, but better safe than sorry. These guys are really great, especially the CMOC guard. I invited him to come home with me, but I don't think the Army will let me take him on the plane. I told him he could come and raise our children, but seeing as how we don't even have a house of our own, it would be hard for him to live with us.

Oh well, just thought you would like the photo, don't I look cool.

I love you more,

Rob
 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates