Monday, March 07, 2005

Hello my wife, or should I say You had me at hello

How you doin'?

Well things are just cranking along like normal here, you know. Wake up, eat breakfast, send out some e-mails, eat lunch, pick-up laundry, scan internet for news on bad guys, eat dinner, send out reports, go to gym, e-mail the wife. Pretty standard (he types as he says the words in his head with the Dr. Evil accent, like in the first Austin Powers movie, when Dr. Evil is describing his childhood). You can see how a person could lose it over here. Funny thing is, I am actually doing well, in spite of the crap that goes down here. Yes, I am very happy to be here (Prince Ahkeem Jofur). It is weird, but I am really at peace here. I know it has nothing to do with the situation I am in. There is no reason for it, except God. He has put me at such ease, that I can't explain it. I know there are people out there who think about my safety and my peace of mind, but I don't. I have no reason to question God's control over the situation. He has never failed, he has never hurt me. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice (Carl Spackler).

I do get lonely at times, and I do miss you guys, but there is never an anxiousness. The is never the feeling of being all alone. There is an assurance I have, that although I get lonely, I'm never alone. It makes my time here seem so much more valuable. God is keeping my focus on how I can best serve others, not on how much I miss you guys. Don't missunderstand me. I do miss you all, especially you. You are my wife and my best friend. I not only love you, but I like you too. I like you a lot (Lloyd Christmas). I thought I would just take the time to tell you.

So anywho, I have to go.

Lovey dovey and stuff.

Rob
 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates