Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Glasses

Spy glasses, huh?

That is awesome. I can't wait. I will be able to see through walls, and shoot lasers, see in the dark, do they have rocket packs on them? That would rule. Given, of course, that the fire from the rocket packs did not burn my head and face. This is going to make Iraq soooooooooo much better(sorry about the extra "o"s, I was not trying to convey anything, just that my freakin' "o" button got stuck. I guess I could have deleted it, but now I would have to delete all of this too, and that is just too much.).
How did you get your hands on genuine spy glasses? There are Special Forces guys all over the place, and they don't even have those things, and you know they got all the cool stuff. Wow, I can't believe I am getting spy glasses. I'll be like the only guy over here with those things, except for the spies of course, the spies probably have them. If they don't they are really crappy spies. I mean what kind a spy doesn't even have his own pair of spy glasses. I would ask you to tell me all about them, but I want to wait 'til they get here. Don't ruin the surprise. I am sooooooooooooo excited (stupid button).

I love you more.

Rob
 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates