Wednesday, June 03, 2009

what I am listening to


This picture is the current music selection in my truck. There are two radio stations here. One is local and plays only local music. The other is French/American, so half the broadcasts are in French the other half are in English. It is a lot of news and very little music. Until I get an tape adapter for the IPOD, this is the music I am listening to.
Right now Def Lepard, Bobby Brown and LL are getting the most rotation. I had copy of Thiller, but that tape just broke. So bummed about that.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Tapes? What are those?

Michelle said...

wait how could I miss it the first time around... 2 Live Crew, com'on Rob bust that one, it's just nasty.

Courtney said...

Lame about Thriller. Make your woman send you an adapter. She's unemployeed now, so she shouldn't have much else to do.

Can I Be Honest? said...

I agree with michelle, 2 live crew, HOLLA!
and im very saddened to hear about the loss of Thriller.
:(

 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates