Friday, July 14, 2006

In Florida once again

So a lot has happenend since the last time I wrote. Rob finally got out of the Army and is now working at his dream job. He is the skate and shoe buyer for Quiet Flight Surf Shop. I keep telling him it isn't a real job but I suppose he deserves a little break after the last few years. I have gone back to Quiet Flight as well but I am now working at their Orlando store as a visual merchandiser which is just a fancy way of saying I make the store look pretty. Things are going fine here. I am getting used to civilian life after 27 years of being involved with the Army either through Rob or my dad. Rob has adjusted to it perfectly fine I think. Lauryn is going to start 1st grade in a couple of weeks and is very excited. She got to buy her first backpack for school so now she feels like a big kid. Isaiah is going to pre-k this year so he thinks he is pretty big too. It will be interesting to see how he adjusts to life at school. I think his teachers will get a kick out of him. The next year is going to be a whole new life for out family. I will try to post more often and maybe Rob will too. ,we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nicole I would love to get in touch again. where in florida are you? email me masterjeweler@cfl.rr.com
debbie stevenson

 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates