Monday, October 31, 2005

Done!!!

Well, I guess all good things must come to an end. If that is true then I suppose must those things that are not so good. What I am trying to say here is that my tour in Iraq is now over. I am back in the good old US of A. I was sent home early. No, I was not kicked out of Iraq. I was brought home to make sure everything was ready for the rest of the unit to come home in the next few months. So, I guess that is it. The website has run its cycle. Thank you to all of you who have visited and contributed. Thanks also to all of those who prayed for me and the rest of the Soldiers, Marines, Airmen and Navy people (I don’t know what you call those folks). Please continue to do so. There are still hard times ahead for 3ID and the rest of the military in Iraq as well as in Afghanistan. Tough times still lie ahead for the people of Iraq; please pray for them. Thank you, Lord for your protection and for the blessings you have given me in my life. God bless all of you.

No comments:

 

Sean Robert Meehl | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates